2 medium beef tenderloins steaks
Freshly ground black pepper
3 medium onions (cut lengthwise then 1/4 inch crosswise)
5 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
2- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
1/2 cup beef stock
2 small fresh tomatoes (cute into cubes)
1 can of tin tomatoes with juice
2 cups of Penne
1. Preheat oven to 220 deg C.
2. Season steaks well on both sides and heat up
1 tablespoon of olive oil on a non stick pan.
3. Brown steaks for 1 mins each and set aside.
4. Heat up 4-5 tablespoons of olive
oil in a pot that could fit you oven.
5. Saute the onion and garlic.
6. Add in then rest of ingredients in B.
Simmer for 5-7 mins.
7. Lastly add in the steaks into the mixture.
Making sure it is covered evenly with the mixture.
8. Close pot with lid and bake in oven
for 2 1/2 hours till meat is soft and break easily.
9. Once done. Remove carefully from oven.
Toss in boiled penne into ragu sauce
and mix together and serve hot.
Top with shaved Parmesan cheese.