500 grams chicken (boneless + mid joints)
1 tablespoon light soya sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 inch ginger (sliced)
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons vinegar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
4 tablespoons water
4 tablespoons light soya sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 large red onion
2 cloves garlic (crushed)
A handful of whole dried chili
50 grams sweet roasted cashew nuts
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Marinate chicken with ingredients in A in a medium. Set aside.
2. Mix all ingredients in B in a small bowl.
3. Heat oil in a wok, fry all ingredients in C.
Toss and mix well till onion are soft.
4. Mix in the chicken and marinate stir till chicken is cooked.
5. Lastly add in the sauce mixture,
mix gently and season well with salt n white pepper.
6. Cook till all is well combined for 5-7 mins.
Serve hot with steamed rice.