1 whole chicken(cleaned and pat dry)
1 large orange(juice & zest)
1 pomegranate(juice& pulp)
3-4 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon cornflour
1. Pre heat oven to 180 deg c.
2. Mix honey, zest of orange and half juice of orange,
olive oil, salt and pepper into small bowl.
3. Pour mixture evenly onto and inside chicken.
4. You can choose to put the orange pulp into the cavity.
5. Cover with foil and roast for 1hs 30 mins.
Remove foil after 45 mins and scoop up the juice
over chicken to retain moisture.
6. Remove and allow chicken to rest before cutting
and strain excess juice stock onto a bowl.
7. To make sauce, squeeze the juice of the remaining half
of orange and also vigorously roll the
pomegranate on surface to break the juice sacs.
Combine both juices into a small pot.
8. Heat the pot and add the cornflour and chicken stock.
On low heat stir till combined.
Pour sauce over chicken when serve.