450 grams beef mince(weight watcher)
4 teaspoons of blue cheese
1 teaspoon fresh cumin powder
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon maggi seasoning
dash of chili flakes
4 teaspoon of blue cheese
4 burger buns
8 slices butterhead lettuce
4 slice tomatoes
4 slices of onion rings
1. Mix all ingredients for the patty.
Combine well with one hand.
2. Divide the patty mixture into four equal parts.
3. With both hands gently cup into a burger patty.
4. Make a gentle hole in the middle with
your index finger and place a portion
of the blue cheese and cover
back with the patty mixture.
4. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil and fry
beef patties on medium heat till each side
is golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
5. Slice buns into halves and
toss it on a separate dry pan.
6. Place 2 sliced of lettuce onto bun,
followed by one burger patty and
onion rings and tomato top with the bun.
Serve with ketchup and mustard if needed.
The cheese will ooze out when u bite inti burger..