Baked potatoes with cream cheese sauce...
6 russet potatoes
Water (for boiling)
250 grams Philadelphia original cream cheese
2-3 tablespoons butter
3-4 tablespoons plain yogurt
50 ml milk
1. Boil water in a pot and prick the potatoes with a fork.
2. Add the potatoes, salt and boil till potatoes are half cooked.
3. Drain potatoes, cut each into halves lengthwise and place into baking dish and set aside.
4. Heat up ingredients B in a small pot over low fire.
5. Whisk well till combine.
6. Preheat oven to 180 deg.
7. Pour sauce over potatoes and bake for 30 Min's till brown.