Lemon & cherry tomato spaghetti...
400 grams spaghetti
Water (for boiling)
2 clove garlic (cut into half)
2 lemons (juice and zest)
1 cup parmesan cheese
8-10 yellow cherry tomatoes (cut into halves)
6 tablespoons olive oil
1. Boil spaghetti in a large pot with salt till al dente.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. Take a large serving bowl and rub the exposed side of the garlic all over bowl.
4. Squeeze juice of both lemons in the bowl, keep aside for zest later.
5. Add in the olive oil, and cheese and mix well.
6. Toss in the pasta,tomatoes,basil and season well.