10 frozen scallops
(of course it's way better if you
cant can fresh ones) Defrost
1 tablespoon butter
Fresh black pepper
1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
2 tablespoon butter
1 lemon (for zest and juice)
Frozen spinach (200 grams)
4 medium potatoes
Alfalfa sprouts (Garnish)
1. Boil potatoes with salt water till soft in a pot.
2.Place scallops on paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
3. Heat up a small pot for the spinach.
Melt butter and add frozen spinach cook on medium
low heat till spinach get soft and cooked.
Season with salt. Set a side once done.
4. Once potatoes are soft, drain water and
cool potatoes down before peeling the skin.
5. Mash potatoes till smooth with some butter,
salt and pepper. Set side once done.
6. For the sauce, heat up a small pot
and melt butter throw in the garlic.
Stir for 1 minute on medium low heat.
Make sure you don't burn the garlic.
7. Add in the lemon juice and zest
simmer till sauce thicken slightly.
Reduction process. Season well and set aside.
8. Finally, heat up a skillet or non stick pan.
Melt butter on medium high heat.
Place scallops once pan is hot.
Cook each side for 1 minute till brown.
Remove and place on paper towels to absorb excess butter.
9. For serving, Place half portion
of spinach in middle of plate, then place
5 scallops on each plate followed
by spoonfuls of mash in between the scallops.
10.Drizzle the sauce all over scallops and mash.
Top some alfalfa sprouts on each scallop. Serve hot.