Makes 5 - 6 slices
This was yet another of my childhood favourite breakfast.
It is very similar to French toast.
But we don't have it sweet but in fact I do eat
it with chili sauce. Kids..But I still do it till now.:)
2 large eggs
Pinch of salt
5-6 slices of white bread
1. Beat eggs and salt together in a shallow bowl.
2. Heat oil a non stick frying pan on medium heat.
Drizzle oil a teaspoon of oil for 1-2 slices of bread.
3. Evenly coat each slice of bread gently
with egg mixture on each side.
4. Slowly place coated bread into middle of pan.
Cook for 15 - 30 seconds on each side till golden brown.
5. Repeat step till all egg mixture is finished.
6. Place onto paper towel to soak extra oil before serving.