4 medium glass prawns(deshelled and cut into three)
1 stalk spring onions (chopped)
1 small red onion (sliced)
1 garlic (chopped)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Mix and beat all ingredients in a bowl and season well.
2. Heat oil in a non stick frying pan on high heat.
3. Gently pour in mixture and spread it evenly.
Turn down heat to medium.
4. Cook for 30 seconds till golden brown
and flip gently cook for another 30 seconds.
5. Take a round serving plate and place onto pan face down.
Flip slowly so omelette gently sit onto plate.