500 grams of lamb loin chops
1 tablespoon coriander seeds
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon Whoschester sauce
1 teaspoon maggi seasoning
Good drizzle of olive oil
1. Mix all ingredients well in a bowl,
cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hr.
2. Pre heat oven to 200 deg.
3. Place a grease proof paper in a roasting tray and
place the meat and drizzle extra oil oil over.
4. Roast the meat for 45 mins.
5. After half the time, take the roasting
pan out to turn the meat over.
Drain all the juices from the pan into a small saucepan.
6. Return back to roast for another 20-25 mins.
7. Heat up on low heat and whisk in 1 - 2 tablespoons of plain flour.
Keep whisking till sauce become thick and smooth.
8. Once meat is done serve onto plate and pour the sauce over.
Serve hot with some fries on the sides.