2 Medium whole chicken
(cut into half)
1 tablespoon coriander
1/2 tablespoon cummin
2 medium red onion
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 inch young ginger
2 green chilies
2 stalks coriander leaves
200 ml of plain yogurt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon vegetable Oil
1. Pre heat oven to 190 deg.
2. Blend all ingredients in B till smooth.
3. Heat up oil in a small pan
to saute mixture till fragrant.
4. Add ingredients in C,
season well and gently mix till smooth and combined.
5. Pat dry the chicken with paper towel and place
onto a roasting tray line with grease proof paper.
6. Pour the mixture over the chicken and
rub the mixture evenly all over chicken.
7. Drizzle a little more oil over the chicken
before roasting it for 1 hour.
8. Roast till it nice and golden.