1 lamb rack
1 large orange(juice and zest)
1 stalk fresh rosemary
4-6 garlic cloves(unpeeled)
1. Marinate lamb on both side
with all ingredients in A.
2. Place Lamb in a zip lock bag and
marinate in refrigerator for 1 hr.
3. Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
4. Heat up a shallow pan,
brown meat surface for 2 mins.
5. Place lamb onto a shallow baking
tray line with grease proof paper.
6. Put the potatoes and garlic around the lamb.
Season it with salt and drizzle a little of olive oil
7. Roast for 45 - 50 mins.
Turn potatoes midway so its evenly
flavour with the juice of lamb.
Allow meat to rest for 15 mins.
Cut lamb rack into 2 .
Serve with potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
(See next recipe)