10-12 Red potatoes (cut into half and makes slits)
A good bunch fresh parsley (finely chopped)
3 tablespoon of butter
Salt & Pepper
2 Veal chops
3 cloves garlic
1 lemon (for zest & juice)
2 stalks of fresh rosemary
2-3 tablespoon olive oil
1 packet of thin green beans
1. Marinate chops with ingredients in B.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Pre heat oven to 200 deg.
3. Toss ingredients in A together. Line a
shallow roasting tin with a grease proof paper.
4. Arrange potatoes, flat side first.
Roast potatoes till cooked for 1 hour.
5. Place veal chops onto shallow roasting tin,
lined with grease proof paper.
Roast at 200 deg for 45 mins depending on
how you want your meat cooked.
6. Boil water and some salt for blanching the green beans.
Blanch the beans and set aside.
7. Serve the chops on top a bed of
green bean and potatoes on the side.