Grilled cod & spinach fruit salad....
Here is a simple light fruity dish.. I hope you enjoy it.
2 cod steaks
100 grams baby spinach (washed and dried)
10 yellow baby tomatoes (cut into halves)
10 green seedless grapes (cut into halves)
1 orange (peeled)
A bunch of sliced almonds
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Heat grill pan and season fish steaks well on both sides.
2. Place fish on the hot grill and cook for 2-3 Min's on each side.
3. For the salad throw all ingredients in a large salad bowl.
4. Peel the orange over the bowl so the juices flows into the salad. Using your fingers peel the each orange slices into three.
5. Check taste and season well.
6. Place half portion of the salad onto place and once fish steaks are ready place each steak over the salad.