Summer fruit & spinach salad....
100 grams baby spinach (washed and dried)
10-12 red seedless grapes (cut into halves)
1 orange (peeled)
6-8 baby yellow tomatoes (cut into halves)
20 grams pumkin seeds
1 teaspoon sesame oil
Pinch of salt
1. Place all ingredients into large salad bowl.
2. Peel orange slices over the salad so the juices will flow into the salad and act as a dressing.
3. Using your fingers peels each orange slice into three.
4. Drizzle sesame oil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and the pinch of salt.
5. Toss the salad lightly and serve onto plate.
6. Top salad with the shaved parmesan.