2 cups fragrant rice (washed and drained)
450 ml water
3 tablespoon ghee
1 medium red onion (sliced)
2 tablespoons tomato puree
2 cm cinnamon stick
1 cardamon seed
1/4 teaspoon fennel seed
50 ml evaporated full cream milk
1 large tomato (cut into 8)
1 stalk coriander leaves
1. Wash rice and add water in rice pot and set aside.
2. Heat a small pot and the ghee, all spices and onion in B. Fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the remaining ingredients in B and simmer for another minute.
4. Pour in the mixture B into A and mix well. Cook rice normally.
5. Stir rice when it almost cooked. Add in ingredients C and continue cooking.
6. Stir rice and set it set before serving.