Meatballs and Pasta.
250 grams of mince
2 cloves garlic (crushed)
1 teaspoon of dried parsley
1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
Pinch of chili flakes
Oil for shallow frying.
See pasta sauce recipe.
200 grams of linguine
1. Add all ingredients in A. Mix ans season well. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 Min's.
2. Make you pasta sauce B.
3. Boil ingredients C in boiling water together till pasta is cooked.
4. Make 11/2 inch meatballs and gently brown them in oil.
5. Once meatballs are browned drain oil and stir in gently into the pasta sauce.
6. The pasta should be ready and drained. Pour in the pasta together with the
meatballs and sauce and toss gently.
7. Top with grated parmesan and serve hot.