Perfect sundays pancakes.. You can add blueberries, bananas, prunes which ever you prefer.
Here a basic simple no hassle recipe. Enjoy..
115 grams plain flour
150 ml milk
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Pinch of salt
1. Separate the egg whites and yolks in 2 bowls.
2. Sift the flour, baking power and salt into the yolks and add in the milk.
Mix well into a smooth thick batter..
3. Whisk the whites with salt with an electric mixer on high speed till form stiff peaks and fold into batter.
4. Make sure mixture is smooth. Heat a non stick pan and drop a small knob of butter.
Place a good amount of batter according to you preference of size.
5. You can add in your choice of fruit onto pancake before flipping it over.
6. Once sides are golden brown, transfer to plate.
7. Repeat the step till all batter is finish.
8. Enjoy it with your favourite maple syrup, honey, nutella or jam...