1 packet of Mee Suah (Flour vermicelli)
5 slices of white fish
5 medium glass prawns
a small brocolli
a handful of different types of mushrooms
and leafy vegetable
2 cloves garlic (sliced)
1 medium onion (sliced)
Half cube of vegetable stock
1 stalk of spring onions(chopped)
1000 ml water
1. Drizzle tablespoon of oil in a pot.
Brown the garlic and onion for a min
2. Pour in the water and cube stock bring it to boil.
3. Once boiling gently season well and add
the fish and prawns and cook for 5 mins.
Transfer the fish and prawns along onto a bowl and set side.
4. Add the remaining ingredients to the s
tock cook for a minute as the noodles
take a short time to cook and you
want to keep the vegetable slightly crunchy.
5. Scoop the equal portions into bowl and
add the prawn and fish to the bowl.
6. Lastly top with spring onions.