1 leg of lamb approx 2kg (butterflied)
2 stalk of fresh rosemary (slightly brusied)
2 tablespoon maggi seasoning
4-5 cloves garlic (sliced 1 cm think)
1 lemon (zest & juice)
Fresh black pepper
1. Make deep slits with a sharp knife.
Slot in each slit with a slice of garlic.
2. Mix all ingredients on both side, cover
and marinate in fridge for 2-3 hrs.
3. Cook fat side down on direct heat for 1-2 mins
till golden brown. This is to make it crisp.
4. Cook the meat on indirect heat for an hour.
5. Let meat rest for 15 mins before serving.