Makes 10 rolls
Tientsin cabbage (leaves only)
Water & Salt for blanching
250 grams beef mince
1 cup of cooked rice
Salt & Pepper
1 onion (chopped)
Half can of tomatoes
Small can of tomato puree
1. Bring water and salt to boil. Blanch leaves for 1 minute. Drain and set aside on plate.
2. Add mince, cooked rice and eggs together, season well.
3. Prepare by placing a leaf onto clean board. Place a handful of the mixture on the
end and roll tightly making sure you don't have any spills.
4. Once all the rolls are done. Heat up a pan and melt butter and saute onions.
5. Add tomatoes and puree, season well. Place the rolls into pan and cover cook on low heat for an hour.
6. Make sure you turn rolls are 30 mins and making sure it not sticking onto pan.
Serve with mash potatoes