Here is a dish i saw from an Australian summer book recipes. A fruity refreshing recipe where you get all the different flavours combined into one mouthwatering dish. It is very easy recipe to whip up. Perfect for Sunday brunches. Here is my version of the dish.
12 french cut lamb cutlets
2 lemons (sliced thinly)
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
Fresh grounded black pepper
5-6 tablespoon Olive oil
A good bunch of rocket salad
5-6 Strawberries (thinly sliced)
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons Olive oil
2 tablespoon caster sugar
Salt and Black pepper
125 grams feta cheese (crumbled)
1. Place lamb cutlets in a shallow dish. Together with all ingredients in A. Mix well to combine juices together. Cover and chilled for 1 hour.
2. Remove marinate to room temperature and heat up grill on high heat.
3. Grill lamb and lemons till nicely charred both sides.
4. Toast all ingredients in B together. And set aside.
5. Place salad on a large serving dish and place grilled cutlets and lemons on top.
Serve with lemons on sides. Muaaaahhh....