Baked sea bass with garlic and lemon...
1 large sea bass (gutted and descaled)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 inch ginger (grated)
1 teaspoon sesame oil
12 by 12 inch square Aluminium foil
1. Make 2 slits of each side so the flavour penetrate well into fish.
2. Place fish onto foil and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Season fish evenly on both side and belly with garlic, pepper, salt, ginger paste.
4. Zest the lemon over fish, cut lemon in to half, squeeze and rub juice into fish.
Stuff the lemon halves into the belly.
5. Add drops of sesame oil on both side. Give it a little rub.
6. Lastly drizzle olive oil over fish and cover foil in a bag, seal sides.
7. Bake fish for 45 Min's at 180 deg.