(Makes 3-4 dozen)
2 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup unsweetened Hersey's cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1 cup of bittersweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup hazelnuts (toasted and chopped)
1. If you can't get granulated sugar you can simply put your normal sugar in a food processor
and give it a spin for 30 seconds. Set aside
2. Sift flour,cocoa powder,salt and baking powder together in a big bowl and set aside.
3. Cream the butter,both sugars and the Nutella for 5-7 Min's.
4. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla.
5. Add in the flour mixture bit by bit till all is combine.
6. Lastly pour in the chocolate chip and hazelnuts and mix well.
7. Cover and put cookie mixture in the fridge for 15- 20 Min's for the mixture to firm up.
8.Preheat oven to 175 deg and line 2 or 3 cookie sheets with grease proof baking paper.
9. Drop 11/2 inches spoonfuls onto cookie sheets and bake for 10- 12 Min's.
10. Let it cool on cookie sheet for a few Min's. Only transfer to wire rack till it slightly cooled. Bottom part of cookie will tend to stick if it still hot. So be patient....:)
11. Let it cool completely on wire rack and store in air tight container.