Fried beef bee hoon..
4 -5 small bundles of dried bee hoon
250 grams stir fry beef
2 large onions
4 cloves garlic
3/4 tablespoon white pepper
2 tablespoons light soya sauce
1 tablespoon maggi seasoning
3 stalks of chye sim (cut lenghtwise)
1. Blend onion,garlic and white pepper together with some water.
2. Heat oil in a big wok.
3. Cook and scramble the eggs and set aside.
4. Fry the blended mixture till fragrant for 15 -20 Min's.
5. Boil a pot of water to blanch the bee hon.
6. Add the beef and stir till meat is cook and season well
with salt,light soya sauce and maggi seasoning.
7. Once water is boiling add the dried bee hon and blanch for 1 minute.
Drain well and set aside.
8. Throw in the eggs and chye sim into the beef mixture and stir well .
9. Slowly add in the bee hon and stir gently.
Mixing it really well making sure all the bee hon is cover with mixture.
10. Cook for another 5- 7 Min's.
Serve hot and enjoy it with the green chili pickle...:)