Beef & lime wraps..
250 grams stir fry beef
1 1/2 lime (for zest and juice)
1 green chili (seeded and chopped)
2 clove garlic (grated)
1 red pepper (thinly sliced)
1 medium red onion (thinly sliced)
1. Mix in the ingredients in a non metal bowl.
2. Zest the lime and squeeze the juice.
3. Cover and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
4. Once marinate is ready, heat oil in pan.
5. Saute the onions and pepper till soft.
6. Add in the marinated beef squeezing out the marinate juices out.
7. Brown the beef for 5 minutes.
8. Pour in the marinate mixture and bring to boil for another 15 Min's.
9. Divide the beef fillings into 2. Place each portion onto tortilla.
10. Wrap it and secure wrap with a toothpick.
11. Serve with tomato salsa and sour cream..