Chocolate chips M&M cookies...
500 grams Optio biscuit mix (keep in refrigerator the night before baking)
250 grams butter
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
200 grams cashew (chopped in small bits)
125 grams semi sweet chocolate chips
150 grams mini chocolate M&M
1. Preheat oven to 175 deg.
2. Line 2 or 3 cookie sheets with grease proof baking paper.
3. Melt butter in a big mixing bowl. Trick is to melt it in the the oven while you are preheating it.
5. Stir the butter till smooth.
6. Add in the cocoa powder into butter and mix well.
7. Pour in the flour bit by bit into the mixture. Use clean hand to mix it well.
8. Lastly our in the cashew nuts and chocolate chips and combine well together.
9. Make 1 inch balls and place it 2 inch apart.
10.Decorate each cookie with 3-4 mini M&M, Press it down gently.
11. Bake for 15 Min's.
12. Allow cookie to cool on sheets before transferring to wire rack.
13. Store in air tight container.