Triple chocolate cookies.....
(Makes 6-7 dozen)
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup Hersey's cocoa powder
1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
12 oz unsweetened Hersey's100% chocolate bar
1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
3 large eggs
11/2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1 cup semisweet Hersey's chocolate chip
1. Sift flour,cocoa powder,baking powder and salt into a big bowl and set aside.
2. By using the double boiling method, melt chocolate in a metal bowl set over a pot of simmering water, stirring the chocolate bars so it will melt evenly. Remove from heat once it smooth.
3. Cream butter and both sugars in a stand mixer on medium speed for 5-7 Min's till light and fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs and vanilla essence till combine.
5. Pour in the melted chocolate and beat till combined.
6. Mix in the flour bit by bit on low speed till all is combined.
7. Lastly pour in the chocolate chips and mix well.
8. Cover and refrigerate cookie dough for about 15-20 Min's till it firms up.
9. Preheat oven at 175 deg and line 2-3 cookie sheets with grease proof baking paper.
10. Roll out 1 inch balls onto sheets and place a decorative heart shape pressing gently onto each cookie.
11. Bake for 8-10 Min's. Cookie will appear soft but will firm up upon cooling. Lets cookies rest before transferring to wire rack.
12. Store in air tight container.