1 packets baby kailan (trim ends)
1 packet of egg tofu (cut into 6 1 inch circles)
8 small Japanese oyster mushrooms (or any preferred mushrooms)
2 small tomatoes (cut into 8)
3-4 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 cloves garlic (sliced)
Pinch of salt
Oil for stir fry
1. Heat oil in a wok.
2. Place the egg tofu gently and fry till brown on both sides for 2 Min's. Set aside.
3. With the same oil throw in the garlic, stir for 1 minute.
4. Add in the kailan,tomatoes,mushrooms and oyster sauce and stir well.
5. Season with a pinch of salt.
6. Lastly add in the egg tofu and stir well for 1 minute.
Serve as a great side dish...