500 grams beef mince
1 medium onion (grated finely)
1 carrot (grated finely)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 can/ 8 oz tomato sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 can green peas
1 kilo potatoes (peeled)
50 grams butter
100 grams parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Boil potatoes in salted water in a huge pot till soft and tender. Once done let it cool and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 200 deg.
3. Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
4. Once oil is hot, brown the meat and season it well with salt and pepper.
5. Stir in the onions and carrots and mix well for 10 Min's.
6. Add in the tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce and stir and let it simmer till mixture thicken.
7. Mash the potatoes in a big bowl, add in the butter and eggs, combine well and set aside.
8. Lastly add the green peas to the beef mixture and stir for 5 Min's. Set aside.
9. Prepare a 10 by 10 or a 12 by 12 baking dish.
10. Scoop in the beef mixture into the dish and gently pressing it down evenly.
11. Top the mash potatoes over the beef mixture evenly.
12. Sprinkle the grated parmesan over the cheese and gently mixing it together till slightly combine.
13. Use a fork and make rough peaks.
14. Bake till golden brown for 30 -40 Min's.