Melted cheese potatoes...
Here is a new one that i stir up last night... Super easy yet a great side dish..
7-8 small potatoes
200 grams shredded mozzarella cheese
50 grams shaved or grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon crushed chili flakes
1. Boil a big pot of water with a good pinch of salt and throw the potatoes in.
2. Half cook the potatoes till slightly soft for 20 Min's.
3. Drain and slightly cool the potatoes down. Get a medium baking tray ready.
4. Cut the potatoes in halves and lay them flat sides facing up. Pack them closely to each other.
5. Sprinkle a generous amount of mozzarella,then parmesan.
6. Followed by the dried parsley,chili flakes and season well with salt and pepper.
7. Lastly drizzle a good amount of olive oil over the potatoes.
8. Bake at 180 deg for 30 Min's.