2 cups of fragrant white rice
2 pandan leaves (Tie in a knot)
3 tablespoons Planta magarine/butter
1 red onion (sliced thinly)
2 clove garlic (grated)
50 ml evaporated full cream milk
1 tablespoon rose water
1 stalk of coriander leaf
1 tablespoon fried shallots
450 ml water
1. Wash rice in cooker pot till water runs clear and drain off the water. Set aside.
2. Heat a pot and add in the butter, onion, garlic and pandan leaf.
3. Add in the water and milk into the butter mixture and bring to boil for 5 Min's.
4. Once done add the mixture along with the pandan leaves knot together
with the rice and cook in cooker.
5. Once rice is almost fully cook, add the coriander, fried shallots
and rose water into rice and stir very gently together.
Serve hot with delicious gravies.