(Serve 1-2 )
Here is a classic sunday morning breakfast dish my family and i use to have. For some might find it to be too strong flavoured for breakfast. I loveeeeeee it and so did my family.. Interesting mixture of flavours to wake you up..
1 can of sardines
3 green chilies (cut slantwise)
1 bird eye chili (cut slantwise)
3 calamansi limes for juice
1 large red onions (chopped or sliced into small pieces)
2 teaspoons dark sweet soya sauce
Pinch of salt
Pinch of sugar
1 French loaf (serving)
1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with a clean hand.
2. Mash till sardine becomes into smaller bite size.
3. Make sure you taste is perfectly balanced.
4. You can of course alter the flavours by add mor eor less of each ingredients.
5. Enjoy it with a slices of french loaf.
Goes superb with Hot Teo 'O...