Grilled squid and baby arugula salad...
4 medium squids, (cleaned and cut lengthwise)
1 box of baby arugula (washed and drained)
1 box cheery tomatoes (cut into halves)
1 tablespoon maggi seasoning
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 lemon (juice)
1 stalk coriander leaves(chopped)
Extra virgin olive oil
1.Mix the maggi seasoning and chili flakes and pinch of salt together with the squids.
2. Marinate for 1/2 hour.
3. Heat up grill and lightly drizzle some olive oil.
4. Grill the squids till cooked.
5. Set squids aside to cool down.
6. Mix in the arugula,tomatoes,squids,coriander,extra virgin olive oil in a large salad bowl.
7. Season well and squeeze the lemon juice.
Serve as a great starter.... Or enjoy it on it's own.