Blueberry & banana muffins...
Simple, easy to do muffins over weekends.. Perfect for breakfast and tea time.
2 ripe bananas
1 cup of fresh blueberries
1 large egg
3 tablespoon honey
3 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cups of all purpose flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 large muffin cups
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg.
2. Mash bananas in a bowl.
3. Shift the flour,baking soda, salt, cinnamon powder in a large bowl.
4. Throw in the mashed bananas and blueberries in the flour mixture.
5. Whisk eggs, milk, honey, oil together in a small bowl.
6. Pour in the liquid mixture into the flour mixture.
7. Stir gently till everything combines nicely together.
8. Put in the muffin cups into a 8 hole muffin tin.
9. Pour in the batter mixture equally into each cup.
10. Bake for 20 Min's.
Raf and i love how it is not dry...the banana give it a rich taste and moist texture.