Spicy honey wings....
Old time favourite... I love doing these yummy wings for my friends when they come over..
8-10 chicken wings or mid joints.
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons chili paste
1 tablespoon maggi seasoning
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 tablespoons dried parsley
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Throw in all the ingredients together.
2. Season well. Mix well with clean hands.
3. Marinate the chicken for 2 or 3 hours.
4. Roast in oven at 180 deg for 1 hour till wings turn golden brown.
5. Squeeze lemon over wings and serve hot..