Seafood fried rice...
3 medium squids
(cleaned and cut lengthwise)
8 medium glass prawns
(remove head and shells except shell on tail)
1 large onion
2 cloves garlic
1 cup water
1 cube ikan bilis maggi seasoning
2 tablespoon light soya sauce
3 stalks of any green leafy vegetable (cut lengthwise)
2 cups white rice (washed)
1/2 -1 cup of vegetable oil
1. Cook rice in cooker.
2. Blend onion, garlic and water till smooth.
3. Heat oil in big wok.
4. Add in the blended mixture and throw in the ikan bilis cube.
5. Fry till fragrant for 15-20 Min's and season well.
6. Add in the prawns and squids. Stir till almost cooked for 7 Min's.
7. Check the rice should be almost cooked now.
8. Beat in the eggs, followed by the light soya sauce, stir well for 2 Min's.
9. Add in the vegetable keep stirring till vegetable turn lightly soft.
10. Add in the cooked rice. Stir well and make sure all the ingredients are mixed together.
11. Cook for another 5 Min's and serve.
Serve hot and enjoy it with the green chili pickle or achar...