Poached eggs on toast...
Never fails to brings a smile on my husband's face on weekends...
3 tablespoon vinegar
1. Fill pot or pan half full with water and bring to boil.
2. Once water is boiling bring heat down and let it simmer.
3. Add the vinegar and a good pinch of salt.
4. Stir a spoon clockwise to make the water gentle moving in a circular motion.
5. Crack one egg and drop it gently, make sure you make a slow circular motion around the egg after you set it in the water.
6. Repeat process for the rest of the eggs.. Don't worry about it sticking to each other.. It won't...
7.Flip eggs after 45 seconds with a slotted spoon. You don't want the egg to be fully cooked. Yolk should be runny when served..
8. Remove eggs, drain excess water. Served hot on toast.
9. Sprinkle salt and pepper...
Little practice makes perfect eggs...:)