Roast pepper chicken.....
The most easiest recipe, you can't go wrong with this. Especially for those who think roasting is always a mayhem.
1 whole chicken
3 large onions (cut into quarters leave skin on)
6 cloves garlic (gently crushed leave skin on)
Black peppercorns (crushed coarsely)
1. Clean chicken dispose head, neck and feet. Pad dry with paper towel.
2. Rub the chicken generously with salt, pepper and olive oil.
3. Once chicken completely covered place in onto a baking dish.
4. U can choose to marinate it for an hour or two before roasting to have more flavour. But if your in a hurry you can roast it straight away.
5. Once ready to roast. Pre heat oven at 180 deg.
6. Prick the orange with a fork all over. Place it in the chicken cavity.
7. Throw the onions and garlic around the chicken and lightly drizzle olive oil over.
8. Roast for 1 hour and 30 Min's.
Rest the chicken for 15 Min's before serving. Goes well with many sides and salads....