Cheese ravioli & tomato sauce....
1 packet Buitoni Light 3 cheese ravioli
2 cans Hunts whole tomatoes
1 can Hunts tomato sauce
1 large onion (diced)
2 clove garlic (diced)
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
1 stalk italian parsley
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Heat olive oil in a medium pot.
2. Throw in onions and garlic stir till transparent.
3. Add in the tomato sauce, whole tomatoes, italian parsley, italian seasoning, sugar.
4. Season well simmer on low heat for 1 hr 15 Min's till sauce turns thick.
5. Make sure you keep stirring so it wont burnt.
6. Once pasta sauce is done. Set it aside.
7. Fill half a large pot with water.
8. Bring it to boil. Add a pinch of salt and olive oil to prevent pasta from sticking.
9. Once water boiling carefully add in the pasta.
10. Cook for 9 Min's or tender. Drain
11. Heat the sauce again on medium heat, add in the pasta stir well for 3 to 5 Min's.
12. Top it up with some shaved parmesan cheese.
I love mine with generous sprinkles of crushed red pepper.. Smoookin...