1. Boil chicken fillets for 10 Min's with a good pinch of salt.
2. Shred chicken into small strips.
3. Heat a pan and place 1 piece of the tortilla.
4. Grab a hand full of the mozzarella cheese, sprinkle it on the left side of the tortilla.
5. Followed by the hand full of the chicken and lettuce.
6. Spread 1- 2 tablespoon of guacamole.
7. Top it up with a few jalapenos peppers.
8. Carefully fold tortilla into 2 with a wooden spatula. Gently pressing it down so all the filling binds together.
9. The cheese should be melted nicely by now, flip it slowly over. Leave it for 1 minute.
10. Serve hot, cut folds into halves.