I have a soft spot for these babies... How could you not love a juicy grilled corn at anytime of the day... You don't need to do a BBQ in order to enjoy them. Here is a smoke free way to do it..
2 large corns.
Olive oil butter
Dash of salt
1. Heat up the grill pan.
2. Smear butter generously all over corn.
3. Place it onto grill pan, grill till corn are nicely done.
4. Make sure u keep turning corn after 1-2 Min's.
5. You can add more butter if you wish too.. I dooo.....
6. Dash a little salt and enjoy it while it hot.