Green chili pickle.... (Chili jeruk)
Here is a very simple pickle recipe. I love it with all my noodles.. It adds a kick to intensify the flavours.I always have a bottle of this in the fridge. So i can enjoy it anytime i stir up something. Store it in any old pasta sauce jars.. I love make them into spice jars.
10-15 green chili (cut 1 cm lengthwise)
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
Pinch of salt
A glass jar
1. Put all chili in the jar.
2. Pour the hot water till all chili are submerged.
3. Add in the vinegar, sugar and salt.
4. Close the lid tightly and shake well.
5. Cool it down and then store in fridge and use when needed.
6. Do not keep it for more than 6 months if possible.
That's also a reason why i make them in small jars so it finishes fast..
And i make a fresh one once it's done.