Smoked chili chicken...
A dish with brilliant busting flavours....
4 chicken leg quarters
3 bird's eye chili (chopped)
1 teaspoon dried oregano
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 orange (zested and juiced)
1. Mix in chilies,oregano,sugar,honey,tomato and orange in a big bowl.
2. Add chicken and mix well.
3.Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
4. Lightly drizzle oil onto baking dish, and place chicken.
5. Pour remaining marinate over chicken.
6. Roast for 40 minutes at 200 deg.
There you go...simply divide..
Serve with green salad.